- MVE Technical Blog - (index page)
Wm Magill - September 6, 2018
How to set-up your MVnet account
- Connect your computer or tablet to the WiFi Network named GuestMVnet
- After about 30-45 seconds you will be presented with the MVnet Acceptable Use Policy.
(See: MVnet-4: GuestMVnet Login Instructions and Acceptable Use Policy for the full text.)
This is a legal document you need read and accept.
If you do not accept the policy, you will not be able to activate your MVnet account, nor use MVnet.
Scroll down through the policy until the Accept button activates. Click Accept.
- Click on New MVnet User?
- Log in using the Userid and TEMPORARY Password provided to you.
- Follow the on-screen steps to review your account information, entering your information when necessary.
- The last step will be changing the temporary password to a password of your choice.
- Click Done at the top of the screen.(How you do these next two stpes will depend upon your specific device.)
- Disconnect your computer or tablet from the GuestMVnet Network.
- Connect to the WiFi network named MVnet using your assigned userid and the password you just created.
How to change your MVnet passwordFollow steps one and two above.
- Click on Reset your Password
- Log in using your MVnet Userid and password.